Thursday, January 8, 2009

www.crucialmatters.com LAUNCHED TODAY!

January 8, 2009 (5:20pm)

CRUCIAL BLOG ENTRY #2

TODAY IS THE DAY.

Exactly an hour ago, www.crucialmatters.com went LIVE and was launched into the world with a click of a keyboard.

There are so many people to thank that have made this dream a reality; it has been quite a long journey and lesson for me to get to this point.

Thanks first and foremost to Jesse Decosta (www.decostainc.com) and the Team at Decosta Inc (Clayton, Rena) for the amazing look and feel of the CRUCIAL MATTERS website. Thank you to Greg Stump for the words of wisdom, the schooling, the inspiration to pick-up a camera in the first place and the sheer brilliance & genius of your work. You are my Scorcese and Spielberg. Thank you to Seal for teaching me indirectly that I can achieve anything that I set my sights on. Thank you to Marie Jameson for the INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHTS on FaceBook everyday; it truly is a great way to start the day with words to live by from you. Thank you to my editors JAI ORTON, NAVIN BOOGALOO, & ZEFRED; you guys have blown me away with making my vision even better than I thought possible. Thank you to the CRUCIAL CREW of Johnny Thrash, Jill Beauchamp, Crucial Mike, Mike Barcelona, Prevail (Swollen Members), and Chris Velan for such an amazing opening theme song.Thank you to the community of Whistler and the artists, filmmakers, adventurers and freaks that call Whistler home. CRUCIAL MATTERS was born in Whistler and today has launched globally. Thanks to Justin Trudeau, Big Air Dan Treadway and The New Deal for being our first guests. Thanks to Michael Franti & Spearhead for the positive energy and the CRUCIAL MUSIC.....can’t wait to interview you.

Thursday January 8th, 2009, will go down as one of the most CRUCIAL days of my life.

Thank you to everyone that has made this day possible.

Keep it Crucial.

Paul Benoit

Creator / Producer / Writer
www.crucialmatters.com
Toronto, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment