Friday, January 9, 2009

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

January 9th, 2009 (5:20pm)

CRUCIAL BLOG ENTRY #3

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

It amazes me that after all these years here on earth, we as a human society still feel the need to conk each other over the head. Have we not learned a single thing in the thousands of years of our existence? Are we all not brothers and sisters here on this earth and should we all not be trying to work together to eliminate hatred, hunger, violence, disease, homelessness and hopelessness?

I know that WAR & CONFLICT is BIG BUSINESS and business seems to be good, but for whom though?

What is happening in GAZA is making me sick to my stomach and I can only pray for the innocent children, families and victims of violence.

Until we as a society become COMPASSIONATE towards one another regardless of race, religion and socio-economic background we will never be able to move forward.

HATRED needs to be eliminated. What can I do about it? What can you do about it?

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE EVERYONE & POWER to the PEACEFUL.

Keep it Crucial.

Paul Benoit
Creator / Producer / Writer
www.crucialmatters.com
Toronto, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment