Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE --- Do we really need anything else!?!

Heh everyone;

or should I say to the 1 person who is currently readin my Blog, I apologize for not writing yesterday. I was busy doing the food and planning the CRUCIAL MATTERS LAUNCH PARTY @ The Drake Hotel in Toronto. It was a HUGE SUCCESS thanks to MJ and VAL DOOLEY of TOOTS CAPITAL & PARTIES WITHOUT BORDERS!!! Crucial thanx to all those who attended.

Today's entry is simply a beautiful quote that has inspired me lately. I hope that you all find the CRUCIAL LOVE that you want, desire and need, and more importantly receive that love back.

If you love someone, you better tell them so, because you never ever know when they are going to go, if they love you back just give thanks because you can't keep love like money in the bank.

Keep it CRUCIAL!!!

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."~Lao Tzu~--

Paul Benoit

Producer / Director
CRUCIAL MATTERS

paul@crucialmatters.com
http://www.crucialmatters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment