Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to CRUCIAL MATTERS TV

CRUCIAL BLOG ENTRY #1

Dear Crucial People worldwide.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to WELCOME EVERYONE to my CRUCIAL BLOG.

I am launching my show and GOING LIVE on January 8th, 2009 @ www.CRUCIALMATTERS.com

After 4 long years of trying to find a suitable PRODUCTION PARTNER, I am launching SOLO with the expertise and assistance of JESSE DECOSTA and his amazingly talented Team @ www.decostainc.com

CRUCIAL MATTERS is the fusion between SPORTS-MUSIC-THE ARTS- COMEDY-CELEBRITIES & LIFESTYLE; all things CRUCIAL to our lives today.

Our PILOT features interviews with:
SKIER -- BIG AIR DAN TREADWAY
BAND -- THE NEW DEAL
LEGENDARY FILMMAKER GREG STUMP
FUTURE PRIME-MINISTER OF CANADA -- JUSTIN TRUDEAU
and the comedy stylings of the COSMIC COUCH SURFER.

We are also a socially-conscious TV/WEB show discussing CRUCIAL MATTERS facing the world in which we live in today. It is our goal to assist in the elimination of HATE, HUNGER, WAR, POVERTY, HOMELESSNESS, DISEASE & DISPAIR. We can accomplish these goals if we all work together over the next 10 years, and shift our collective consiousness to one that revolves around LOVE, PEACE and COMPASSION. Are you in or are you not?

Thank you for taking the time to check-out my BLOG.

I will be posting everyday except for Sundays.

POWER to the PEACEFUL y'all!! :)

Paul Benoit

Creator / Producer / Writer
www.crucialmatters.com
Toronto, Canada

2 comments:

  1. Hey ther Paul. Great to see your site up and running. I can't wait to see the snowball effect!! My sister's interview rocks!! You are a fantastic interviewer!!

    Your pal!

    Crucial Jeffrey Ferguson...

    ReplyDelete